12.20.2008

{Special Christmas Card for Mom & Dad}

This year I decided that my parents should have a special Christmas card that only THEY get. I don't know why I've never done this before, but at least I started NOW! So I'm making sure that this post won't show up until after they get their card! We're spending a few days with my parents for Christmas this weekend and are so happy that we can spend such quality time with them. We're also getting professional family pictures taken on Sunday by Rachael Brinton....a childhood friend that I was "reunited" with on Facebook! We're really excited to be able to have Rach take our pictures...her talent is truly God given!! Click on her name above and you'll see her amazing work! Her links are also on my sidebar.....

Anyway......here are the pictures of the special card for just my parents! This card involved a LOT of cutting out of small parts. The house stamp set is not decorated for Christmas usually, that is an add-on set. So you cut out the windows with the wreaths on them and glue them on top of the regular windows, etc. It was REALLY fun to create this card and I know my parents will appreciate it! They have always nurtured my joy of crafting! Maybe because they are both so crafty themselves!


(Click on any image to make it larger)

Merry Christmas to Mom & Dad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment