12.29.2008

{Hearst Castle Night Tour}

I thought I'd post a little photo slideshow of our Hearst Castle Night Tour. It was really difficult to take pictures because you can only use the lighting that's available, and obviously at night you don't have the benefit of light coming in through the windows. So, pardon some of the use of "fill light" to make things more visible. It was a WONDERFUL tour! We got to see so many places that we didn't see last time! We saw both bedrooms that Hearst personally used, we traversed a TON of stairs up & down and got to see the AWESOME kitchen! They had a full beer-on-tap bar there! Just a really great tour, I would HIGHLY recommend it....but maybe as a 2nd tour, since during the daylight you really get to see so much more of the outer structure that is just beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment