12.28.2008

{A Few Trailer Pictures}

I thought I'd post a few pictures of our trailer. I'll probably add to this post later, when it's warmer outside and I can take pics out there too! We have a 2007 Jayco JayFlight, 27 foot Bunkhouse model. It's nicely upgraded and we LOVE it! We have decorated it with a "Surf Woody" theme and have acquired lots of decor in that motif. I recovered the headboard in the main bedroom as well as the outlet covers and valances in there. I had custom bedding made out of the same fabric for the full & twin bunks in the back (aka Meghann & friend's room). Michelle's parents have bought a few things for us along the way (2 of our tin signs and my newest, surf woody key rack--see picture of the door area, it's right to the left of the door), and we've gotten a few gifts from others as well. I LOVE my stained glass woody that we picked up in Seal Beach! We started a magnet collection of places that we've visited and have it on the hood above the stove for now. Mike is talking about putting up a metal piece just for the collection near the door, but for right now it'll stay where it is.
(Click on any image to see it larger)

No comments:

Post a Comment