You can click on any image to make it bigger.
Our "little girl" is growing up....she's SO mature now. Her braces should come off in about 5 months. Her teeth look AMAZING with them on, I can't wait to see the results! As parents, that's one of the best investments you can make for your child...it makes them feel so confident about their smile! (Meghann always DID feel confident about her smile, now even MORE so!) And nothing is more precious than your child's smile, it tells you SO much about what kind of person you're raising! WE are raising a happy, healthy, loving, kind, generous, beautiful, talented, WONDERFUL daughter! Lucky us!
12.18.2008
{Ask, and you SHALL receive......highlights, that is!}
Meghann has been asking for highlights for about a year now. We wanted to hold off a little bit seeing as once we START this....we can't really stop so easily! Well, Janet's daughter, Melissa, started cosmetology school in August and we told Megs that once she was on the floor doing hair that we would allow her to do the highlights for her. On Saturday the 13th (Papa's birthday!), Meghann sat in the chair for 4½ hours while Melissa did her hair. Melissa took her TIME and made sure that I would be happy with it.....because I told her that one of my main criteria was that it look natural. She did an AMAZING job! I was a little worried because we are having a friend of mine from Michigan take professional family pictures on Sunday, and I didn't want to have to try and "fix" it this week, but I don't have to! Meghann is thrilled, I am thrilled, Mike is thrilled.......THANKS Melissa! (Melissa was thrilled with the job she did as well, and even more thrilled with the tip!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment