1.04.2009

{Clean Craft Space.....Ahhhhh......}

(Any image can be clicked on for full sized one)The Basic Overview of my Craft StationAll my big tools and drawer units under my craft station. My PS3 tote that is FILLED with cardstock and patterned paper. And my Janome Sew Mini...perfect for crafts!Close up of my Stampin' Up and PaperTrey Ink cardstock as well as my pretty IKEA ribbon jars. All my punches are behind the jars because I want to wait until we buy our house to mount a bar on the wall for them.Background stamps, Making Memories rotating tool holder, Scor-Tape, etc.Close up of my rotating embellishment storage jars. It was a super cute spice rack from Sam's Club a few years ago that was modified to hold all my little buttons, brads, Swarovski crystals, etc. It's the BEST!

I'm so lucky that Mike supports my "habit"! All my friends and family support it as well....with gifts and $$$ for MORE supplies! I know everyone enjoys receiving my handmade cards/gifts so it makes it so much more rewarding for me! I can't wait until we buy our house so that I'll have a whole room just for crafts! It'll be nice to have it out of the "living space", though it does keep me close to my family while I'm working on all the projects I do.

1 comment:

  1. check out this site:
    http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/

    I think you might like it.

    ReplyDelete