1.31.2009

{The 3 Walkers by Rachael Brinton...}

Okay, prepare yourself...I will be posting 35 pictures here. Yes...35. Is that all that Rach took? Not by a LONG shot...I just had to condense it a bit! She took about 800 pictures, and put about 200 on the DVD. We're going to have her do more this summer at the beach...since that's where we live! Like I said in the previous post, I've made these smaller for the bandwidth and picture saving space reasons. When you click on them, they WILL come up larger in another window, but they won't be "print quality". If you'd like any of them in the full-size format to print, just shoot us an email @ the "Email Us" link under our profile and I'll email them right over, no problem! (Mamacita and Papa...I've already sent you guys a CD of them ALL!) Okay, here it goes:

No comments:

Post a Comment