skip to main |
skip to sidebar
{ ♪♫♥ PARAMORE CONCERT!! ♥♫♪}














Mike and I took Meghann and 4 of her friends to go see the group, Paramore, @ the Hollywood Palladium yesterday. The original concert was scheduled for 1 October, however the lead singer, Hayley, lost her voice on the first stop of their tour. So they had to reschedule. We were originally the 2nd stop of the tour and with the reschedule, we were now the LAST stop on their American Tour! WooHoo! It was a GREAT show...wish I had more pics of Paramore (thankfully Hayley came out and sang with one of the opening bands, The Swellers, so I got a few shots of her!), but since I have a "professional" camera (aka, detachable lens), as soon as they caught me shooting photos, they "perp walked" me to the coat check and I had to check it in. I was one of about 30-40 that had the same issue. So you're not allowed to bring a "good" camera in...but anything else is okay. Weird! So for the next concert, I'll go back to the Canon PowerShot S1IS instead of the Nikon D5000! The Canon has a good zoom and takes video too, so it's really no different, just not as high megapixels and not QUITE the zoom as the Nikon. So now that'll be the "Concert Cam"!
No comments:
Post a Comment