skip to main |
skip to sidebar
{My FUNNY, FUNNY Husband!}
Okay...Mike DETESTS "nick-nacks". I mean, it's really a pet peeve of his to have all of my little "decorations" around the house. I think it stems from his childhood growing up in a house that was OVERcrowded with "stuff". So many "collections" of things displayed all over that were visually distracting. So he would love it if every surface in our house would be completely clear of any cute display items, candle holders, etc. However...it ain't happening! So this morning I go to get ready for work and notice that he's placed his OWN "nick-nack" in our bathroom. Do you see it? You might have to click on the picture to make it bigger.
So after I moved it to his nightstand...he found another place for it before he left for work tonight! What a NUT! And that's why I love him so much...he always makes me laugh! You'll probably have to click on this picture as well to find him!
No comments:
Post a Comment