10.26.2009

{♥ We Miss You, Grammy! ♥}

2 years ago we lost the matriarch of the Walker family. Lois Henkel Walker was loved by us all. She was a wonderful Mother, Grandmother & Great-Grandmother! Mike's most cherished memories of childhood center around her and his Grandfather. She was a wonderful human being and had a loving, kind spirit. Meghann misses Grammy's yummy "Orange Jell-O" and all the sweet things she did for her. I am grateful that I was able to spend quality time with her learning more about her life and putting it all together for her with her photos into 2 scrapbooks that she looked @ often. I learned things that no one had ever asked her before, those scrapbooks are wonderful family heirlooms now...as the stories will live on through them.

We will always remember when we found out about her passing...we miss you, Grammy!

♥, MMM

No comments:

Post a Comment