WooHoo! Curt's another year older today! Next year will be an interesting birthday date that not many people get to experience. 10-10-10! How cool is THAT? Most people's birthdays will never happen like that. That'll be a crazy party next year! This year...a little Knott's Scary Farm tonight(no thanks!) and brunch/Oktoberfest @ the Phoenix Club tomorrow (HECK ya!)! Look forward to celebrating our wonderful Curtis with everyone!
Our next door neighbor, Valerie, already turned 40 earlier this month but was out of town so we couldn't celebrate! Tonight, however...is another story! We're having a Surprise 40th for her! I personally do NOT like to be surprised (thankfully Mike knows this!) but Rudy says that Val won't mind...good luck with that Rudy! Ha, ha! Gotta make a special card for her today...I LOVE making special cards for special people!
I get to make another one next week for our neighbor's daughter on the other side of us that has a lot of meaning. She's heading off to Army boot camp! Her parents are very proud...Julie (her mom) was in the Army too, but we won't hold that against her! Hee, hee! And then my October cards are all done...not many birthdays in October; August and December are my SUPER busy months! So maybe I'll get to finish the other wall plaque in our bathroom...I DID finish one last night!
That's all from Walker Central for today, I'm trying to get better about posting more often again, I realized that I was slacking off and it's SUCH an easy thing to do! (Posting on here, not slacking off!) I'll try and get some pictures up later of Mike and his spooky paper maché pumpkins that he's been making! Ciao!
10.10.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment