5.05.2009

{Pictures of Painted Rooms}


I thought I'd post some before and after shots of the rooms we've painted so far. I have to take the camera today and get a good picture of the cocoa brown accent wall in the craft room because I only had my cell phone camera yesterday and it doesn't take good pictures! :-D Meghann picked "Tinkerbell" from the Disney color collection @ Home Depot for her room...it's REALLY bright and hard to get an accurate picture of it...that's why there is only the one, it looks the most like it in real life. As soon as I take it from other angles, it looks like a really soft green...it's NOT! :-D Meghann loves it and that's what matters! The craft room is a color called "Eminence", it's a light blue with a slight lavendar cast to it, it's also the color of the 1/2 bath in the master bedroom to match with the seaside themed stuff we have now. The craft room has a "cocoa" colored accent wall where you see the yellow wall in the pictures above. Meghann picked this color as well, it's called "Blanket Brown", but I call it "Close to Cocoa" because it looks like a Stampin' Up! color of the same name. The master bedroom is painted a color called "Twin Falls". It's a light blue as well...a little deeper than the color in the craft room & 1/2 bath, but with a grey tone to it. It's VERY restful and matches our bedding. I can't wait to put all the furniture in there and relax! Mike & Meghann scraped up all the peel-n-stick linoleum tiles in the garage and Mike put down a "showroom" finish on the floor. He did a GREAT job and it will be SOOO much easier to clean up and nicer on the feet as well...since the laundry is in the garage! Thankfully we have direct access from the house, that makes it really easy when the weather is bad! So, that is our little update for now. More to come...can't wait to complete the move!

No comments:

Post a Comment