Well....between the new computer monitor and my Valentine's gift from Mike, today will be a UPS kinda day! I will be getting rid of the old computer monitor and getting ready to set up the new one after Janet comes over for a visit this morning.
I'm pretty sure Meghann will go to school today, but we'll see what her temp is when she wakes up. At least there was no coughing last night...that's a good sign!
The other thing the UPS man will be bringing are all my new goodies from PaperTreyInk that Mike bought for me for Valentine's Day! How nice that they had a monthly release ON Valentine's Day! Makes the gift giving easy on Mike...he says, "Go ahead and order!" and I get exactly what I want for V-Day! WooHoo! I love having new stuff to play with! I'm sure I'll make a few sets of cards to give to family...it's always nice to have cards on hand for any occasion! I know that everyone enjoys getting cards in the mail....even if it's not a holiday, just a "thinking of you" or "how's it going" card make all my family and friends happy! Unexpected mail is the best! So start checking your mailbox...you might be getting a card from us soon!
Mike will be going on Tuesday for his pre-op testing and prep. He's really looking forward to his surgery so that he can start getting back to normal. Keep those prayers coming...they are appreciated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment