2.19.2009

{Poop! Meghann's Home Sick....AGAIN!}

Well, after 2 days running over a 100 degree fever...yesterday Meghann woke up with no fever at all! She said she felt good...so off to school she went, and cotillion. Well....this morning she woke up with just under 100 degree fever! Man! So she's loaded up with juice and Motrin and back in bed. Just when Cindi and I FINALLY had a free day to go to Disneyland for Oscar's Baked Potato Soup and ride Tower of Terror! Ah....being a Mommy is worth missing a day @ Disneyland for ToT and soup!

Had to order a new computer monitor this morning as well because the desktop computer's monitor burned out....I guess 8 years isn't too bad. The new one should arrive tomorrow (LOVE NewEgg!) and is a nice Samsung 22" Widescreen. Mike loves his big monitors and this one should make his Drinking Wars game on Facebook even BETTER!


I personally think that my new toilet seat was a better purchase than a new monitor, but WHATEVER! I do love a new toilet seat...I buy one usually every 2 years. It's a personal preference, I just think it's $20 well spent! For all the DUMB things you spend $20 on, your butt is on that toilet seat usually at least 4 or more times a day....and EVERYONE uses it, so isn't it nice to have a new one? I say, YES! But I'm sure I'll like the new monitor too! At least we have 2 nice big Dell laptops as well as the desktop, so we're not "lost" without our computers....plus, how would I have ordered a new monitor?!?!

Anywhooooooo....back to caring for my sick baby girl and doing laundry. I think I'll bake some cranberry/orange muffins for my 2 favorite people as well! They LOVE them some muffies!

No comments:

Post a Comment