







PHEW! I know people have been waiting to see photos of us, etc. We've been SO busy, I haven't had a lot of free time to put stuff up here, or even download my own pictures etc. Last night was our first FULL dress rehearsal. So everyone was in their uniforms and we had full lighting cues and everything was AMAZING! Here are some pictures...we look HOT out on the floor! I'm in the very back on the far left-hand side. They didn't use the percussionists for the set bands, so Shannon said, "Uh...didn't you practice the clarinet? Why don't you come up on set with the clarinet?" So I grabbed a clarinet and a flip-folder (thank goodness THAT music isn't memorized!) and am now in the set band too...as well as the "Hits of the Blitz" sequence on the floor. MUCH happier about doing that and not just sitting around! Shanny is so smart...probably why we've been friends all these years! I'm on the right hand side of the set for the clarinet stuff. Hopefully I'll be able to get some closer up pics of that soon. Meghann has arrived, she got here at 2:30am Halifax time on June 29th. I'm a happy Momma to have my baby here! We move into the rental house today, so that should be nice! They have air conditioning and a pool! WooHoo!

No comments:
Post a Comment