1.30.2010

{Playdate @ the Walker House}

Well, yesterday was another day of "no school" since it was the end of the semester and they had finals this week. We invited David over to the house so he and Megs could "hang out". But FIRST..."the boy" had NEVER been to Del Taco! What? {SHOCK!}

-Was he raised on the East Coast?
No...right here in So Cal.
-Do they NEVER go out to eat? No...they do.
-Do they live under a ROCK? No...a nice house in Anaheim.

Weird...so we HAD to rectify the situation! We picked him up @ 11am and took him out to lunch @.....DEL TACO! He has now been inducted into the Del Taco world of wonderful crinkle-cut french fries! He LOVES 'em! And he enjoyed his chicken soft tacos as well. PHEW! I feel MUCH better now that he's had Del Taco! I used to LOVE "Taco Tuesday" when I was a kid! :-D

The kids had a nice time; playing video games, taking Lani for a walk, hanging out watching TV...a nice time to spend with each other. Awwwww....1st ♥!

No comments:

Post a Comment