Well...I ordered our Christmas stamps from USPS.com like I do EVERY year. They STILL have not arrived, and the post office says that I have to wait until 10 business days have passed before they'll do anything about it! So, we've had our photo card since the day after Thanksgiving, and they are all sitting here, addressed and ready to be in your mailbox! So I'm still waiting, 'cause you KNOW as soon as I go out and spend another $44 on stamps...they'll show up in the mail! I don't need THAT many Christmas stamps! I thought I'd post the card here for you all to see, and let you know you'll be getting the real thing in the mail soon!☺
Of course you're probably wondering why I didn't hand make the cards this year. I've had a pinched nerve in my neck (well, actually 2 pinched nerves!) for about 2 months now. So my right arm has been numb and is really hard to "work" with. Everything is pretty much running on "muscle memory", and it's annoying. I didn't want to commit to hand crafting all my cards when the work might not have been my best, thus frustrating me. So this year, I decided to give myself a break and use the professional pictures our friend Rachael took last year during the Christmas holidays for our photo card instead! Hopefully it'll arrive in your mailboxes soon! We ♥ you all!

No comments:
Post a Comment