8.02.2009

{Finished the Website...Now I Can Relax!}

RIGHT during the whole house buying/moving process, my cousin, Suzanne, asked me if I could do a website for my Uncle & Aunt's business. They've owned their own business for over 20 years, but only recently decided that they needed to get up to speed with the idea of having a web presence. I agreed to do it, though it has been awhile since I've built one from scratch and only the 2nd time that I've done a web form. I also learned how to make a "Favicon" which is the little icon you see in the URL window and if you "favorite" a site and you can see it on the "tab" if you have multiples tabs opened in a window. I'm gonna do one for the blog! I started work a few months ago and just got the "rough design" idea approved...but then things kicked into high gear with the house/move so it had to get put on hold. I picked it back up on Friday and busted most of it out then, and did the finishing stuff yesterday (including the web form which involved MUCH trial & error!) and now the site is "live"! So....check it out and let me know what ya think!

No comments:

Post a Comment